Timothy A. Warren, PE, LEED AP BD+C became president of JDB Engineering in 2014. A licensed mechanical engineer and a LEED Accredited Professional, he has more than 22 years of experience in mechanical and process engineering, as well as project management. Tim has been with JDBE since graduating from The Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor of Architectural Engineering. As president, Tim oversees the financial and operational aspects of the business and manages staff in the Pennsylvania and Maryland offices. He is passionate about sustainable design and served as engineering project manager and mechanical engineer for the design of the innovative EnviroCenter expansion, designed to LEED Platinum and Living Building Challenge criteria for high-end sustainable buildings. When it was designed, it was one of the first Living Building Challenge projects in the eastern United States. He also has an extensive background in the design of building systems for industry, and has been involved with major projects for The Hershey Company, Unilife, RR Donnelley & Sons, and Quad/Graphics.
In The Community:
Tim has served as a board member for the York Day Nursery, account executive and emerging leaders steering committee for the United Way of York County, and volunteers with the Little League Association of America.
Blog Posts by Tim:
- Utility Matrix: Utilization for Manufacturing Processes
- Trying to Reduce Energy Consumption in Your Plant? Check These Two Important Components
- Reducing Energy in Industrial Facilities
- Think Small NOT Big
- The Case for Commissioning
- Lead by Example – Environmental Stewardship
- Reduce Before you Replace
- Commissioning Clarification
News About Tim:
- Timothy A. Warren, PE, LEED AP Named President of JDB Engineering, Inc.
- JDB Engineering Executives Present at National Facility Management Conference
- Energy Reduction in Industrial Buildings
- Building Information Modeling for Architects, Contractors & Owners